Mini Needle Felting Toolbox by Kathleen Dodge DeHaven - Learn to felt at home!
Mini Felting Toolbox Needle-Felting Kit by Kathleen Dodge DeHaven
Most kits allow you to make one project. This kit gets you started with the right tools for all your needle felting projects. Whether you’re a beginner or just want to upgrade your tools, this is the kit for you. The enclosed tri-fold is a tutorial that will get you started with a simple heart design using one of the enclosed cookie cutters. After that, you can explore other shapes, flat or 3-D, using the tools in your kit. These tools will last a long time, but when it’s time to replace things like wool or needles, you can find my favorite websites for felting supplies on the enclosed list of resources.
MIni Needle Felting Toolbox: $42.00 plus $15 Shipping.
- Translucent, plastic tackle box, 8 x 4.5 x 4.5 inches
- Wool assortment suitable for needle-felting (1oz)
- Living Felt Earth Harmony needle-felting surface
- Heart cookie cutter for a beginner project
- Bird cookie cutter
- Six-inch ruler
- Special glass boards for felting ears, tongues, and other flat objects
- Two 36-gauge felting needles
- One 38-gauge felting needle
- Two wooden skewers for felting cylinders
- Easy-to-follow beginning felting tutorial with lots of photos
- List of my favorite sources for additional needle-felting supplies
All Right Reserved