Lady In Red Needle-felting Kit by Kathleen Dodge DeHaven - Learn to wool felt!
“Lady in Red” Deluxe Needle-Felting Kit: $58 plus $15 Shipping
Make a heart-shaped brooch and much more!
Most kits allow you to make one project. This kit gets you started with the right tools for all your needle felting projects. Whether you’re a beginner or just want to upgrade your tools, this is the kit for you. The enclosed tri-fold is a tutorial that will get you started with a simple heart design using one of the enclosed cookie cutters. After that, you can explore other shapes, flat or 3-D, using the tools in your kit. These tools will last a long time, but when it’s time to replace things like wool or needles, you can find my favorite websites for felting supplies on the enclosed list of resources.
- Beautiful red box, 7 x 7 x 5 inches, with matching grosgrain ribbon closure
- Generous wool assortment suitable for needle-felting (2oz)
- EK Cutter Bee Scissors
- Living Felt Earth Harmony needle-felting surface
- Heart cookie cutter for a beginner project
- Bird cookie cutter
- Six-inch ruler
- Special glass boards for felting ears, tongues, and other flat objects
- Two 36-gauge felting needles
- One 38-gauge felting needle
- Two wooden skewers for felting cylinders
- Easy-to-follow beginning felting tutorial with lots of photos
- List of my favorite sources for additional needle-felting
All Right Reserved