Mini Felting Tool Kit by Kathleen Dodge DeHaven - Learn to felt!
Eco Needle-Felting Kit - $20 plus $7 Shipping
- It’s “green”—a chic little repurposed tube to hold supplies
- It’s economical, too!
This little kit comes in a repurposed decorative tube, and contains needles, wool, instructions, and a heart cookie cutter. All you need to add is a felting foam, or the perfect substitute, a grout sponge which you can buy for around $2 at your local hardware store, or Amazon. The enclosed tri-fold tutorial will get you started with a simple heart design using the cookie cutter that is provided. After that, you can explore other shapes, flat or 3-D, using the tools in your kit. These tools will last a long time, but when it’s time to replace things like wool or needles, you can find my favorite websites for felting supplies on the enclosed list of resources.
- Wool assortment suitable for needle-felting (.5 oz)
- Heart cookie cutter for a beginner project
- Two 36-gauge felting needles
- One 38-gauge felting needle
- Easy-to-follow beginning felting tutorial with lots of photos
- List of my favorite sources for additional needle-felting supplies
All Rights Reserved